collingham

collingham

Monday 8 February 2016

Previous A2 Work Analysis


Firstly i think that the film is very well shot and has a high quality feel to it. The acting is very good and also the storyline creates an enigma for the audience throughout. The first point i would like to raise is regarding the lighting used in the scenes. I felt that they could have used a more variation. I felt that there was too little of the lighting in some of the scenes making it hard to see what is going on. Also when he comes home you notice that he leaves the door open. I felt that this wasn't very real.  You never see the door close in the end. I also felt the end was quite ambiguous which from my perspective is not good as i prefer with films to have a clear ending to them. It could also be interpreted as quite sexist due to what, supposedly the girl is doing with the food and also laying out the clothes. This is something which did not affect my viewing or opinion of the film however some others could find this quite sensitive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment